- During 1993, ACA is funded by UK, on the organization of study on: “Recognition of Laws”
- In the 1993-1994 ACA again was supported by UK, for office equipment.
- In the years 1994-1995 funded by ACA WEST.M.D. Partner-Ship, Tacis-Democracy,.
- In the years 1996-1998, ACA is funded by the Partner-Ship, Tacis-Democracy, Now-How Fund, USAID (ORT)
- In the years 1999-2000, ACA was supported by the Now-How Fund, DFID,
- In the years 2001-2002, ACA was supported by SNV
- In the years 2003-2004, ACA was supported by SNV, to educate citizens to pay the taxes.
- In 2005 -2006, ACA has taken the project from English-Australian Embassy for recycling and plasticity.
- In 2006, is funded by the EU.
- In 2006, GTZ has funded the project (paid two employers for 6 months and has reconstructed the counseling office, managed by itself).
- Cards / 1, Cards / 2, Cards / 3, Cards / 4, Cards / 5, Cards / 6, have funded, in staff training, managed by Dr./M.K the METE.
- In the year 2010 with the participation of UNDP Training for specific sectors such as water and energy.
Association for 2010 is supported by:
- Regular membership fee
- Quotes from new members
- By photocopy and other services
All funds, supports, and any other action is in accordance with the Charter of SHKSH (ACA), CI, with the Laws of NGO-s, and Protection Consumer Law.